Like I said in my last post, I’ve been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Wandering Waffles. They are a dynamic duo who are in a long-distance relationship. They were my very first followers, and they hold a very special place in my heart. Also, they have a killer blog that speaks for itself. So, check it out!
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Here are the 3 things about me!
I am a Christian. My faith spills over into every part of my life. I took a poetry class this past summer that rocked my world. Although I’m an English major, I’ve always considered myself more of a reader than a writer, but that is beginning to shift. I’m married to my best friend. We are each other’s biggest cheerleaders, and there is no other person I’d like to do life with.
Here are my answers to Wandering Waffles questions!
- Why have you started blogging?
I was inspired by KaylaAnn’s blog, which ya’ll should check out.
It’s funny, I always write long, personal captions on Instagram that I decide not to post. I think, who really cares? Why would anyone want to hear me ramble? That’s why my Instagram is now neglected, and I’m here on WordPress instead.
- What is the best experience and advantage that you take out of being a Blogger?
I love meeting people with different worldviews. Generally, I have like-minded friends, and I obviously appreciate those people. But, I also enjoy learning from people who have completely different opinions than I do, and I can meet those people here on WordPress.
- Would you start a Vlog? If yes, would you stop blogging?
Ok, I love vlogs. Before WordPress, I was spending my time on YouTube. But, YouTube gives me major guilt, because I can mindlessly watch it for hours. At least here on WordPress, I’m writing. So, I count that as being productive. So, I don’t know. I think I have more to offer here at least right now.
- What is the weirdest comment, you ever got on your posts?
No weird comments yet! Although, I’m weirded out by how nice everyone is here. Is that bad? Where are ya’ll out when I’m out shopping.
- Would You rather have a cartoon face with a human body or human face with cartoon body?
Maybe a cartoon body? I feel like that would be easier to disguise when I wanted to.
Now, it’s time to introduce my nominees!
Here are my questions for them! (Some of these will be overlap from my last post)
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What is/are your goal(s) for 2018?
- What was the most memorable moment/event that happened this year in 2017?
- What is your favorite comfort food?
- Would you rather sneeze every minute or never again get to pick what clothes you wear?
That’s it for this post! Again, thank you to all those who support this blog. I am encouraged by your feedback. This is just the beginning for all of us!